Cloud Cart Solutions can pull Amazon Prime, FBA, and web store orders into Sage Intacct.
If I have multiple Amazon Europe marketplaces, what is my pricing?
Amazon Europe is one connection, regardless of marketplaces. On the Cloud Cart Solutions configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings. You can enter a comma-separated list of Amazon marketplace Ids.
Cloud Cart Solutions does not enter Amazon fees automatically because our integration does not receive them. Amazon fees should be entered in bulk using a transaction summary details report, which you can download from Amazon. For more details, watch this video.
How are customers matched?
By default, Cloud Cart Solutions will group the orders by the country where the order was sold:
Orders will go under the selling channel and you will see no individual customers.
Even if you already have a seller ID and marketplace ID, you must add JMA as a licensed developer. Otherwise, your login will fail. You must obtain a seller ID and marketplace ID to integrate with your store. Do not enter your store login and password because it will fail. To obtain these identifiers, follow these steps:
- Go to this site: developer.amazonservices.co.uk.
- Click sign up for MWS.
- Login to your account.
- If you see a screen saying Amazon MWS permissions, click authorize a developer:
- If you do not see authorize a developer and you are given radio options, click I want to give developer access.
- Enter developer's name as JMA Web Technologies UK
- Enter the developer Id as 3318-0107-4385:
- Click next
- Agree to Amazon's terms and click next
- Make note of the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth Token:
Once those steps are complete, go to back to Cloud Cart Solutions and enter your information:
- On the my connections page, select Amazon.
- Enter your marketplace ID in the first box, the seller ID in the second box and the AWS token in the third box. The AWS Auth Token begins with amzn. Leave the fourth box alone.
- Click the submit button.
If you're selling in more than one marketplace, you need to specify each marketplace ID. In this example, all marketplaces sync to the same holding account and same customer in Sage Intacct. Here are the steps:
- Obtain the marketplace ID of each store in Europe.
- At the My Connections page, click the connection for Amazon Europe.
- On the All Settings page, expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks Menu.
- Under marketplace identifier list, enter a comma-separated list of Amazon marketplaces:
How do I change the deposit account, based on the selling channel?
In this example, we will deposit Amazon France orders into a bank account called Amazon France:
- Login to our app.
- Hover over the gear icon and select rules engine.
- Add a new rule.
- The map from is a period plus the two-letter abbreviation for the country.
- Add this rule.
By default, Cloud Cart Solutions pulls Amazon orders regardless of fulfillment channel. To pull FBA orders only, follow these steps:
- At the configure page, scroll down to Amazon settings.
- Enter AFN on the FBA box.
- Click save and sync.