Using the Class and location fields can help categorize orders. If your business sells multi-channel, you can use the location field to insert the store name and then run your QuickBooks reports by store.
To see the demo full screen, click here.
To create the customized profit and loss report, click Reports > profit and loss > customize. Scroll down and change the class drop down.
You must have QuickBooks Online Plus.
QuickBooks Online Instructions:
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box.
- Under the company tab, go to categories and enable class tracking
- Go to the gear box > all list > classes
- Add a class called web orders
Cloud Car Connector Instructions
Tell Cloud Cart Connector to add a default class called web orders to all orders:
- Log into your Cloud Cart Connector account and select Configure under an existing connection.
- Expand the Transaction Menu and choose a class from the drop down menu under Class Mapping.
- Click Sync Now.
All orders from Cloud Cart Connector will have web orders applied:
Here are the steps to run a P&L by class:
- On the left, click reports.
- On top, enter profit and loss by class
- Notice how orders are grouped by class and income account: