Cloud Cart Solutions can sync orders from Sage Intacct into Linnworks. You must set-up a scheduled task with Cloud Cart Solutions, turn on Sage Intacct class tracking, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks, and ensure these transactions are formatted properly.
Does Linnworks support discounts?
You must add a coupon code to the desktop version of Linnworks. The discount code is 71171313. To add the discount, follow these instructions. You may email Linnworks and ask them to add the code. You may also change the unit price of your items to reflect the discount in QuickBooks.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called Linnworks. This tells our software to send the orders to Linnworks. This class prevents orders from Linnworks from going into QuickBooks and back to Linnworks. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > account and settings.
- Click the advanced tab.
- Click track classes > on:
- Select one to entire transaction under assign classes.
- Click save.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
You must tell Cloud Cart Connector to pull orders from QuickBooks Online:
- At the configure page, Expand the Sync from QuickBooks Manually Tab
- check off 'Update orders in ShipStation from QuickBooks'
- Click sync now to save the setting.
Add an Order to QuickBooks Online
You must add the name of your ordering solution to the class field. In this example, Linnworks is used. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- On the left, click customers.
- Select a customer or add a new one.
- On the top right, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- Enter Linnworks in the class field.
- Create your order in QuickBooks. Here is an example order.
In about 30 - 60 minutes, the order should sync.
Here is an example order in Linnworks:
Items in Linnworks:
To see full-page images, click these links: