Cloud Cart allows you to upload a speadsheet, map fields to Sage Intacct, and sync sales. Cloud Cart will import any missing customers and products.
What are the advantages of using a spreadsheet?
Here are some advantages:
- Some ordering solutions only allow Cloud Cart to pull one order at a time. Spreadsheets have all the necessary information. It is quick and easy to sync large amounts of data.
- You can add a custom ordering solution without having to write code. It is time and cost effective to integrate spreadsheets.
Do you have an example spreadsheet?
In this tutorial, we will use this spreadsheet.
Can I add multiple connections?
Yes, you can add multiple connections that allows for different settings. One spreadsheet might use a price list, while another uses regular pricing. At the Cloud Cart my connections page, change the connection name as http://www.spreadsheet2.com. Each different connection has its own settings.
How do I group multiple lines into a single order?
Add a column called order number. If the order numbers are identical, Cloud Cart will merge the lines into a single order. During the mapping process, map the order number field.
How do I implement this solution?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart Solutions.
- At the my connections page, select spreadsheet under add a new connection.
- Click sync now.
- Go through the install wizard.
- When you reach the complete page, upload your spreadsheet.
- Map fields, as shown in this example:
- Go back to the upload page.
- Upload the sheet into the second form.
- Check your log for activity.